The king of ACEs, the ACE 400i includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash.
- New Iron Audio: allows user to hear discriminated iron targets and to alter the mid-tone signal range.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New higher frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference New Camlocks for better stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- 22 x 28cm (8.5" x 11") PROformance™ submersible DD searchcoil offers excellent coverage, depth
- Enhanced Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help separate good targets from adjacent junk iron
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
- Digital Target ID - YES, 0-99 scale
- Iron Audio feature - YES
- Adjustable Frequency - YES
- Camlocks Included - YES
- Target ID Cursor Segments - 12
- Iron Discrimination Segments - 6
- Notch Discrimination - YES
- Search Modes - 5 (plus Pinpoint)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments - 8
- Electronic Pinpointing - YES
- Frequency - 10 kHz
- Audio Tone ID Levels - 3
- Standard Searchcoil - 22 x 28cm DD PROformance™
- Length (Adjustable) - 1.06m - 1.29m
- Total Weight - 1.32 kgs
- Batteries - 4 AA (included)
- Warranty - 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
*Accessory items are subject to change.